Conditions of Tenancy
HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION CONDITIONS OF TENANCY
OFFICE HOURS – Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm – Saturday – 12pm Sunday – Closed
AFTER HOURS – KEY COLLECTION – Is the BP Service Station in Woolgoolga – Closes 9.00 pm
The terms and conditions of the holiday letting as agreed by both parties are as follows, and departure from the same by you, permits Owner or agent to refuse the key, amend the charge or immediately terminate occupancy.
1. The premises are let to you for holiday purposes only, for the period stated on the receipt. Please check that your booking dates are correct and advise us if there are any irregularities before arriving. Under no circumstances is any commercial enterprise to be conducted from the property.
2. Keys must be collected from our office after 12:00 noon on the day of arrival however properties may not be available until 2.00 pm. Please note our office closes at 12.00 noon on Saturdays – Phone during business hours prior to arrival to organise check ins after 12.00 noon on Saturdays for key pick up at the BP Service Station. Keys for late arrivals will only be left if the your booking is paid in full.
3. Office hours are 9am to 5pm Monday-Friday and 9am to 12pm on Saturdays. (Except public holidays. Arrivals on these days will incur a check-in fee of $50.00 if prior late check in arrangements have not been made). A cash late check-in fee of $60.00 will be charged for out of business hours, with specific prior arrangements imperative. No check-ins will be available from 9.00 pm to 9.00 am.
4. The holiday tenant must supply the agent with credit card details to be held as a security deposit against claims for late departure, excess rubbish, additional cleaning and damage to the property or its contents. The liability of the holiday tenant shall be the full cost of all excess charges and/or repairs whatever that may be. Should the holiday tenant not be the holder of a credit card the agent will accept a cash deposit of an amount decided by the agent. The deposit less any charges, if any will be paid back to the holiday tenant within 7 days of departure by way of cheque.
5. The premises are to be vacated by 9am. Late return of keys unless pre arranged may incur fees of up to $100. Keys to be returned to our office or via the key chute in our main door. Late check outs are available in some cases outside peak periods. Please contact our office 1 day prior to departure if you require a late checkout.
6. A deposit of 50% + $20 booking fee (the booking fee is non refundable) of the tariff is required to confirm the booking within 7 days of making the booking. Payment can be made via cash, credit card -Visa, MasterCard or direct deposit. Note: All credit card payments will incurr a surchange of 1.95%.
7. As you are not charged a cleaning fee you are required to leave the premises clean, neat and tidy. Please ensure the kitchen and bathroom benches, floors are left clean; washing-up done & put away and all garbage to be placed in correct external bin otherwise you will be charged an additional cleaning fee. In addition to this if you have rented a property with a BBQ it must be left clean, otherwise a cleaning fee will be charged. Extra rubbish will incur a fee of $25-$50 dollars depending on the amount of rubbish left. BBQs must be left clean or a $35 fee will apply
8. All properties attract a security bond, which is payable on arrival (the bond amount varies for each property) either via credit card details or cash. The bond is refunded to you within 5 working days after our cleaners have inspected the property, provided there is no extra cleaning required or damages. Any damages & breakages must be reported to the office in writing immediately.
9. REFUNDS/CANCELLATIONS: Less a $50 cancellation fee & $20 booking fee are only possible if made in writing less than 10 weeks prior to arrival date & if the property can be rebooked for the full period at full tariff. If a booking is cancelled in writing outside 10 weeks of arrival date, a refund less a cancellation fee of $50 and $20 booking fee will be paid to the holiday guest.
10. All advance bookings are accepted on behalf of the current owner, we cannot accept responsibility for decisions made by the current or subsequent new owner.
11. The booking is made in good faith by the agent, but may be subject to any changes as may be notified by the Owner prior to commencement of the booking. The agent cannot accept responsibility for actions taken by the Owner of the premises. (Every reasonable endeavor will be made to offer alternative accommodation should this occur). If the property is sold we cannot guarantee that the new owner will continue to make the property available for holiday purposes.
12. Tenants will make every possible effort to ensure that they do not interfere or cause a nuisance to neighbours. Excessive noise can be a major cause of complaint. Loud music, televisions and partying that causes excessive noise will not be permitted between 9.00 pm and 7.00am. Should our office receive a significant number of complaints, we may have to review your tenancy.
13. All guests are responsible for keeping the property secure throughout their stay and upon vacating. Any theft or damage due to not securing the property shall be the responsibility of the holiday tenant.
14. The agent may refuse to accept any booking where the agent has been instructed by the owner, or where the agent believes the booking is not in the best interest of the owner.
15. All property interiors are NON-SMOKING. Holiday tenants failing to abide by this term may be responsible for the cost of cleaning all carpets, furnishings and window coverings.
16. The guest agrees to allow the agent and/or appointed tradespeople to enter the property at any time to effect or investigate repairs or complaints.
17. All repairs will be conducted as soon as practicable. On public holidays and after hours it may at times prove difficult to get tradespeople straight away. We will always do everything we can to mimimise inconvenience caused but cannot issue partial refunds or give discounts. In the event of major problems rendering the property uninhabitable, we will make every effort to find alternative, suitable accommodation for you if the property is uninhabitable.
18. The agent is not responsible, nor has any control over building/renovation work being carried out on neighbouring properties and cannot issue refunds in such circumstances.
19. Occupants locked out of the premises requiring agency assistance to gain entry after hours or on public holidays are required to pay a cash $60.00 Lock out Fee. If the services of a locksmith are required the occupant will pay his fee in cash immediately to the Locksmith. Duplicate keys are not always available.
20. All damage, breakages and losses must be reported to the agent and paid for immediately.
21. Our staff will describe the premises and position to the best of their ability and in good faith, no responsibility or refunds for alleged misdescription can be accepted. It is the responsibility of the tenant to assess the suitability of the accommodation for their needs. Claims for discounts or refunds will not be entertained for reasons of unsuitable accommodation.
22. If the unit is being offered for sale, the occupier agrees to allow the agent to conduct inspections at mutually convenient times.
23. No responsibility is taken for tenants personal property left on the premises; we will endeavor to return left items at your expense. No liability is accepted by the agent or property owner for any injury, debt, damage, loss, delay or inconvenience caused by events outside the agent or owners control
24. Guests locked out of premises outside of working hours or who require us to deliver keys to them during working hours must pay a $50 fee payable immediately or from the security deposit. If a locksmith is required the tenant will be responsible for the payment of the locksmiths account.
25. These terms and conditions may be varied at anytime without notice. Always refer back to our website for current terms and conditions. A printed copy of the terms and conditions can also be obtained from our office.
26. Prices may vary without notice. Please confirm when bookings are made.
27. The number of occupants must not exceed the number of beds provided. Repercussions may occur.
28. Linen & toiletries are not provided unless stated. Linen can be hired at your expense through our office. Linen is required to be used on all beds used throughout your stay; should our cleaner reasonably believe that linen was not used the holiday tenant will be responsible for the cost of laundering all bedding.
29. No pets allowed, unless specified. However, when a Property does allow for Pets there are to be NOPets inside those properties at all. All Pets must be kept outside at all times otherwise a cleaning or pest control service fee will be incurred.
30. As our properties are so widely spread we cannot deliver messages.
31. ALL FINAL AMOUNTS DUE MUST BE PAID ONE WEEK PRIOR TO CHECK IN
32. A $25 non-refundable booking fee applies to all bookings
33. A $25 changes/alterations fee applies to any change made to bookings.
34. LINEN HIRE- linen hire is to be booked and paid for prior to booking arrival. Upon departure linen is to be left in the bathroom of the property.
35. Guests paying via Credit Card will incur a 1.95% surcharge. This charge will apply to all payments made via credit card.
Holiday Property Requirements
Checkout 9.00am – or Late Checkout Fee ($100) applies
To ensure that you leave the property as you found it please address the following:
· Ensure all bedding is in the required room as found including pillows, doonas etc
· Ensure all internal bins are empty and wiped clean
· All garbage in correct external bin
· Garbage bins MUST be put out for collection on Tuesday night for Wednesday morning collection, please check the calendar provided for correct sorting of waste & which alternating bin to put out RED (general waste) & YELLOW (recycle) – alternating weeks GREEN (food scraps wrapped in paper NO PLASTIC BAGS) – weekly
· Incorrectly sorted waste, failure to put out bins & excessive amounts of garbage will incur a $50 removal fee
· Please DO NOT leave prawn/fish scraps in the bin for days – bag, freeze & put in bins Tuesday night prior to collection
· Please ensure the refrigerator is defrosted prior to departure
· Kitchen and bathroom benches wiped, floors swept / vacuumed
· Washing-up done & put away in correct place
· Bedding, lounges & soft furnishings to be left clean and tidy & in the correct position as originally found
· BBQs must be left clean or a $35 fee will apply
· Any damage to property MUST be reported to Nicole Cardow Real Estate & repairs reimbursed by the guest
· Keys MUST be returned to our office either over the counter of if leaving outside working hours thru the key shute provided at our office. Please DO NOT leave keys at the property. If keys are left at the property a fee of $50 will apply for a staff member to collect them.
Failure to leave the property in a satisfactory condition will incur charges in accordance with any additional cleaning/repairs required
For assistance or enquiries: Contact our office 6654 1148
After hours key drop shute in front door of Nicole Cardow Real Estate
After Hours Emergency Contact Numbers:
Ian Thorncroft Electrician 0418 617 772
Scot Simson Plumber 0417 255 115
Holiday Property Manager 0447 284 595